Friday, November 15, 2013

Fuji Instant Film Going Away? Please Sign the Petition Against It. For Me.

 
Image Source:
https://www.change.org/petitions/stop-the-discontinuation-of-fuji-3000b-instant-film-by-fujifilm
 
Several months ago, my Mom sent me a gorgeous old Polaroid camera. You may have seen some of my shots with it here on DMC-365. I was very happily surprised to find that Fujifilm was still making instant film that fits it, and I've really enjoyed using it from time to time.
 
Fuji has announced plans to discontinue the film. Now, I know, it may be a lost cause. But, there a petition started on change.org to try to influence Fuji to reconsider. All it takes is a digital signature to help your luddite film photographer friends like me. Or at least try to help us out.
 
Please (Click Here) and sign the digital petition. I'd sure like to see this film stay around.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment