Monday, July 21, 2014

Just A Shot I Like - San Pedro Home

 
San Pedro Home, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
iso 200, f5.6, 1/2000 sec.
 
This image would really have benefitted from a person in the composition, especially just the right person. As it is, I still like it. The tied curtain in the door on the right is the most important element. If I'd had time, I would have waited for the right person.
 
I still think the image says something. The distinct sunlight/shade line reminds me of the time of day, and the Carribean sun. I can imagine how it may feel inside, in the cool darkness. The door on the left is a little mysterious to me.
 
Maybe I'm reading too much into a simple picture of a Belizean house front. That's okay, too.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment