Monday, September 8, 2014

Gage Caudell's Leica S Landscape - Awesome!

Image Source: http://www.rangetraveler.com/morning-star-part-2/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=morning-star-part-2
 
The Leica S is an amazing, beautiful medium format digital camera. It's in the stratosphere as far as price is concerned, though. I can't touch one with my income. I do have a friend with one, and I have gotten to handle it just a little. Really something special.
 
In the image above of Otter Cliff in Acadia National Park, Maine, Gage Caudell used the super wide 24mm Super Elmar S lens.
 
I'd love to see that blown up to wall size. The digital file from the S would support it, for sure!
 
(Click Here) to see it on Gage Caudell's blog, Range Traveler.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment