Thursday, September 4, 2014

Weekends at Lake Anne

Weekend Visitors to Lake Anne, by Reed A. George
Leica M9 Titanium, Leica Summicron 35mm f2 (v3)
iso 200 Color Print Film
 
For today's post, I'm simply sharing a couple of images that I took at Lake Anne in Reston, Virginia a few weeks back. We've had an incredibly nice August for this region. This particular morning was sunny, cool, and relatively low in humidity. Not what you'd normally expect in Northern Virginia in August.
 
Lake Anne has a nice farmer's market on the weekends, and has that great symbol of real culture, a used book store. It's the only used book store I know of around here.
 
As you can see, I shot these with my Leica M6 on color print film. I just decided that black and white looked better, so went with it. Hope you enjoy the images.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment