Saturday, October 25, 2014

Some Camping Area Shots from Watermelon Park Festival 2014

I've shared my Watermelon Park Festival writeup on Cosmic Vibes Live, along with my digital photographs, largely taken on or around the stage.
 
Now, I'll share a few more casual shots, taken in the Camping area with my Nikon FM2, 200 speed drugstore color negative film, and 50mm f1.4 Nikkor AF-D lens. Of course on the FM2, I had to manually focus.
 
Deep Morning Thoughts with Erik Burnham, by Reed A. George
 
Chester and Milo, by Reed A. George
 
These two guys are my music photography heroes - Chester Simpson and G. Milo Farineau. Both are mad-skilled, friendly, and generally great to hang out with.
 
Rudy B., by Reed A. George
 
Speaking of fun to hang out with, here's Rudy B. of the Plank Stompers.
 
I really love carrying around the compact FM2 and normal lens while I'm tooling around the festival, especially during the day. Yes, I'll carry the D700 for the lowlight stuff. But, the FM2 just fits my hands so well.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment