Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My M9 is Back

I've written a couple of posts about the sensor corrosion issue and how I've responded to the news.
(Click Here) to read my latest previous post, regarding the fact that my M9 was checked out by Leica USA, and found to NOT have the sensor corrosion issue.
 
I am pleased to know that my sensor is unaffected, and appreciate the free checkup from Leica. I just got the nerve up to shoot a test shot of the sky, and confirm that the spots I saw before are gone. They are gone. Whew!
 
So, now that I know that Leica will make good on their promise to check and repair my M9 if the problem does arise, and have confirmed that I'm pleased with the results it's giving, I'm going back to just using it and enjoying it. I wasn't planning an upgrade to the M240 or anything else soon, so why should I now?
 
I did consider selling my M9 immediately upon its return from service. I don't think I'll do that. It's a wonderful camera, and I will just relax and start shooting it again.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment