Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Frequency Shift

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration."
- Nikola Tesla
 
After more than three and a half years of writing every day, I'm going to take a step back.
 
I started this blog as a tool, to help me to explore my creative pursuit. Like any tool, its usefulness has changed over time. I've used it to explore being "The Lumix Guy," "The Film Guy," and to some extent a Leica, Nikon, Pentax, etc. guy. I've also used it to explore real photography, art, and thought. It has been a very good tool for me.
 
I'm not killing the blog, at least not at this moment. But, it won't be my daily breakfast companion for a while.
 
I will probably try to explore writing with lower frequency, but more depth. That's not how most blogs work, but this one is my own.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment