Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Computer Upgrade Brings Up Some Old Images

 
Hands of Time, by Reed A. George
Graflex Speed Graphic 4x5
 
I'm about half-way through migrating all of my images to my new computer. As expected, the process has been difficult, mainly because I'm not much of a computer tech person. But, I've now successfully moved Windows to a fast SSD drive, installed a new hard drive, installed Lightroom and moved over my existing catalog, etc. So, much progress has been made.
 
As I move images over, I'm seeing a lot from about 8-10 years ago, when I started storing them on my computer in earnest. This one is from 2006, I believe. The watch is one of the only things I have to remember my grandfather, who died when I was a child. The hands belong to my daughter, who's just started high school.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment