Saturday, November 23, 2019

Enjoying Mirrorless Again, Full-Frame This time

When I started this blog, years ago, I was immersed in mirrorless technology as an early adopter of Micro 4/3.  Gradually, I moved away from mirrorless cameras, back to full-frame digital (Nikon DSLR, Leica M9) and film of various formats.

Well, I've come full-circle in a way.  Now I'm back to mirrorless digital, but with the full-frame Nikon Z6. 

I'm thoroughly enjoying adapted lenses and manual focus digital again.  Here's a shot I made this evening with the Z6 and a Rolleiflex SL (QBM) mount Schneider-Kreuznach Xenon 50mm f/1.8 lens.  



I now have adapters for Nikon F, Rolleiflex SL (QBM), Leica M and Pentax K lenses to mount on the Z6.  Lots of fun ahead!

DMC-365.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. HI, Reed, I just caught up with these two latest posts. That B&W picture with the Z6 is really good. I'd like to see a large-size image.

    I plan to stick with FX DSLRs for the foreseeable future. I enjoy using my AI lenses with them occasionally (some of them 40+ years old). Looking forward to following your new mirrorless adventure.

    Best,
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete