Monday, August 11, 2014

Off-Stage at the Music Festival

I shot these images at a recent music festival (River and Roots, in Berryville, VA). I find myself interested in photographing more candid settings with the friends I've made in the local music scene. Of course, I still photograph them on-stage, but I really like hanging out, sharing thoughts, and capturing moments off-stage as well.
 
It's interesting to me that through the festivals that I regularly attend, as well as the bands that I've now known for several years, I'm watching people develop, families come into existence and grow. That continuity makes it even more fun.
 
I shot all of these with my wartime Leica IIIC and 5cm f3.5 Elmar, on Tmax 100 film.
 
 
Hope you enjoy the shots.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment