Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Some Promo Shots for My Friends, Dry Mill Road

I got the opportunity to shoot some promotional images for a great band, Dry Mill Road. Here are my picks from the set. All shot with Nikon D700 and prime lenses (35mm f2, 85mm f1.8).
 
 
 
 
 
I tried to give them a few different poses and scenes to choose from, while not taking away too much of their time or attention. In fact, immediately after the shoot, they recorded an entire CD in front of a studio audience. They look surprisingly relaxed given the situation, don't you think?
 
I sure had a great time on this assignment. I hope the images are useful to them.
 
Be sure to check out the band by clicking on this link: www.drymillroad.com
 
They play a great combination of original and traditional bluegrass/"newgrass" music, including some "Good Ol' Grateful Dead." That always makes me happy.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment