Sunday, September 21, 2014

Travel Day - Made it to Provincetown for Magnum Days

Today was a travel day. It started at 5:30AM at home in Virginia. Left home at 6:30 to drive into DC for a flight out of Reagan National. Arrived in Boston, Logan a little before noon, got my rental car, and drove 2 1/2 hours Provincetown, Massachussetts for the Magnum Days workshop at the Fine Arts Work Center.
 
After meeting up with my Boston friends James and Maria, who happened to be in Provincetown for a getaway, I got checked into my room. Perfect. Here's what it looks like:
 
Provincetown Room, by Reed A. George
Apple iPhone, Pano setting
 
Sorry for the iPhone pic, but it actually did a nice job of it.
 
I've read that the light out here on the Cape is special. Well, judging from the afternoon light coming through my bathroom window, I think it may be true...
 
Afternoon Light, by Reed A. George
Leica M9, 50mm f1.4 Summilux
iso 200, f5, 1/125 sec.
 

Don't forget my delay in posting; by the time this posts, I'll be back in Virginia, hopefully with lots of new ideas, techniques, and creative directions! I'll post every day while I'm here, even though they have a very busy schedule planned for us.

DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment