Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Mamiya Universal Kit

My Mamiya Universal Press Camera Kit
 
I've been meaning to shoot some images of my new Mamiya Universal camera and lenses. Well, here it is. Pretty much a dream kit, it includes:
 
  • Mamiya Universal Body
  • Normal Lens: 100mm f3.5 with hood and caps
  • Wide Angle Lenses: 65mm f6.3 and 50mm f6.3, both with accessory finders (pictured), caps, 50mm hood
  • Telephoto Lens: 150mm f5.6 with hood and caps
  • Polaroid Film Backs: M80 (obsolete) and Pack Film Back
  • Roll Film Backs: 6x9 (2) and 6x7, all for 120 film
  • Ground glass focusing back and several cut sheet film holders
  • Assorted 55mm filters and additional cable release
I am the proud owner of all of this wonderful high quality medium format goodness because of one thing, my good friend Dennis Gallus, who thought of me first when he decided to sell it. Thank you, Dennis!
 
The more I use this camera, the more I like it. You're going to be seeing more images from it quite soon.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment