Monday, September 23, 2013

Carl Merkin Writes About Working in the NYC SoHo Leica Store

 
Image Source: http://blog.leica-camera.com/photographers/blog-contributors/carl-merkin/carl-merkin-inside-the-leica-store-soho-new-york-so-much-more-than-a-store/
 
Carl Merkin, a name familiar to those of us in the LHSA (International Leica Society) has recently begun working full-time in the new SoHo Leica store. He wrote an interesting story about the experience for the Leica Camera Blog:
 
(Click Here) to read Mr. Merkin's story.
 
I enjoy Carl's thoughts about the people he meets in his work there, and the experience of watching a new Leica owner walk out of the store with a smile. I'm a big supporter of the Leica stores, and sure enjoy the one we have here in DC. I'm planning a trip to NYC this fall, and must make time to get to the store. Hopefully, I can arrange to meet up with Carl while I'm there.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment