Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Is It True? Nobody Wants A Free $300 Sony eReader?

 
Free Sony eReader to Photo Contest Winner
 
So far, there are no entries to the contest. I'm a little surprised. The deadline is in 3 days, and all you have to do is post a great photo shot with a Panasonic camera in the flickr group.
 
(Click Here) for my post that explains how easy it is to enter.
 
Right now, there's no competition. If you enter, and no one else does, guess what? You win!
 
So enter!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I would like very much... but I don't live in continental US...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea. I'm sorry about that, and hope you understand. I'm giving this away, and shipping costs will come directly out of pocket. Due to horror stories I've heard, I never sell or purchase anything outside the continental US.

    Thank you for reading DMC-365!

    Reed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob... I understood... A present from UK for my little brother birthday just went lost in the mail... :P

      Delete