Friday, August 24, 2012

I Need To Do More Black and White Photography

 
Door Latch, Antietam Battlefield, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, Lumix 20mm f1.7
iso 100, f3.5, 1/200 sec
 
No, I'm not ready to sign up for an $8,000 camera that ONLY does black and white.
 
(Click Here) if you're interested in that.
 
But, I do want to do more monochrome photography.
 
I found an interesting video program on getting the most from your black and white imaging. It is normally $79, but currently available fore $59.
 
(Click Here) to get info on the program.
 
DISCLAIMER: I know nothing about the producer of this program, and have not tried it myself. If I decide to, I'll let you know. If you decide to, please comment here on your experience!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment