Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Panasonic Among Japanese Companies "Sabotaged" in China

 
Image Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japanese-companies-shut-china-offices-as-islands-row-escalates-8145211.html
 
Panasonic is among the Japanese companies whose factories have reportedly been "sabotaged" in the current international dispute between China and Japan regarding the Senkaku islands.
 
(Click Here) to read more on the Independent's news site.
 
I've seen one post on regarding worries that Panasonic's cameras that are made in China may be affected. I doubt very seriously that this is a concern. If you're so inclined, you can see the debate here:
 
(Click Here) to read some hand-wringing and argument about potential quality issues related to these activities.
 
Me, I'm not worried. I have a lot of faith in Panasonic's Quality Assurance, and that's borne of real experience, both in their factories, and in their products, which I use regularly.
 
Now, if someone told me their online and phone services for customers, or warranty department, had been sabotaged some time back, I may have to agree... Sorry, that's a snarky comment, yet also borne of real experience.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment