Sunday, March 24, 2013

Skeletons From The Closet - Final Results From the Super Ricohflex, February's Camera

 
Dwayne and Jared of The Woodshedders, by Reed A. George
Super Ricohflex TLR, Kodak Tmax 400
 
I shot a few images of The Woodshedders playing in the Lovettsville, Virginia library a couple of weeks back. It was tough focusing the Ricohflex with so little light, and I didn't get it spot on. But, I love the images anyway.
 
Jesse, Dwayne, Jared, and Dave, by Reed A. George
Super Ricohflex TLR, Kodak Tmax 400
 
I did a few test shots, and see that the Ricohflex's focus is not perfectly adjusted close up. It does fine at a little distance, and with an aperture smaller than about f5.6 or so. These were shot wide open (f3.5).
 
I enjoyed using the Super Ricohflex in February, and it's safely stored back in the closet until next time.
 
Hope you enjoyed the results!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment