Sunday, March 1, 2015

Time Lapse - Racquetball

I was thinking of doing some time lapse photography, and was thinking which of my cameras allow it. At the time, I was carrying an older Micro 4/3 camera, the Lumix DMC-GX1, which didn't have a time lapse feature.
 
This forced me to think of options, the first being my iPad. I realized that both the iPad and iPhone have a great time lapse feature. No settings required, none at all! You just record, and it decides how many frames to keep, once it knows the complete duration at the end of your recording.
 
Here's a time lapse of my lovely wife and I playing racquetball together. I chose this one because it's one of the rare occasions where I won the match! Only 21 seconds long, give it a try.
 
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment