Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another Photographer Shifting to the G3!

 
Dave Martinez Shifts To DMC-G3
Image Source: 
http://www.xdayv.com/2012/02/03/goodbye-gf/comment-page-1/#comment-28

I was just reading Dave Martinez's post about selling his DMC-GF1, in favor of the new DMC-G3.  He also switched to Lumix from Nikon, much as I did.

(Click Here) to read the whole post.

I am not quite ready to give up either Nikon or the GF1 completely, but I sure share his appreciation of the G3.  I look forward to hearing more about Dave's decision, and how it works out for him.

DMC-365.blogspot.com

Interested in the DMC-G3?  Support this blog and buy it here:


1 comment:

  1. Reed, thank you for featuring my article over here. I still love using the Nikon system especially for serious shoots. But for everyday and life on the road, nothing can be more heaven sent than the Micro 4/3 system. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete