Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Adobe Releases Photoshop Touch For The iPad

Adobe Releases Photoshop Touch for the iPad!
Image Source: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-touch.html

I love the way my photographs look on the backlit screen of my iPad 2. Now that I have the ability to transfer images using the iPad Camera Connect Kit, there are only two things missing: 1) sufficient storage to treat the iPad as my backup device, and 2) software to edit images on the go.

Click below for a link to the Apple iPad Camera Connect Kit:


Now, Adobe has announced an iPad app called Photoshop Touch, potentially solving one of my two issues. The app reportedly provides a lot of Photoshop-like functionality, and interfaces with the touchscreen interface well.
 
(Click Here) for the Adobe page about the new app.
 
It is available on the App Store for $9.99. I will be downloading this in the next day or so, and will report on how it works for me.
 
Further Note - after reading a little further, I'm not so sure this is going to help me all that much. The adobe site says that image size is limited to 1600 pixels on a side. That's only 2.5 Megapixels, folks! Really? I'm sure that's enough to look good on the iPad screen, but means that the resulting files won't be big enough for other uses. Well, I may still give it a try...
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment