Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Quick Post From Last Day in Key West

Sorry for a somewhat lazy post, but we're packing up to head home from our quick 3-day weekend in Key West.
 
While we were here, I got the opportunity to test the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 waterproof camera. It performed very well. Not flawless, but very very impressive given that I tested its limits of 43 feet waterproof certification. As much as I tried to avoid it, the TS5 did get banged around a little as we donned and doffed dive tanks and BCs. Anyway, here's my favorite shot from the dive:
Bubbles, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5
 
I'll be writing up the user report for Panasonic in the next day or two. I'll share all of my thoughts on this camera as soon as I've assembled them. But, I can certainly say that I'm sold on it. Compact, fast, tough as nails, and producing quite nice images. I'll show more soon.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment