Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Is Here, Even In Boston!

 
Image Source: http://www.boston.com/yourtown/boston/backbay/bbgallery/
warm_weather/?rss_id=Top+Stories

(Click Here) for the photos on boston.com.

Okay, I am sure you will want to know why I posted this. It's funnier to me than to anyone else. I just remember looking at people in Copley Square in Boston a few years ago, on the first day of the year. The combination of shorts, sheet-white legs, black socks, and business shoes was just too much. My guess is that these were businessmen, who kept a pair of shorts in the office just in case, but no other warm weather clothes. It peaked about lunchtime.

I hope I didn't just waste a minute of your life on something you can't imagine; it was damned funny to see.

I shot some cherry blossoms in DC this morning. I promise a more interesting spring post coming soon!

DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment