Sunday, May 13, 2012

Free Again! Chapter Two of My eBook for How To Set Up Your DMC-G3 Is Now Available For Download

DMC-G#
Image Source: http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/DMCG3/ZURBE.JPG

My second ebook chapter on how I set up and use my Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 is now available.

This one took a long while to write. In Chapter Two, I go through all of my settings in the Recording, Custom, Setup and Playback menus. These are the settings that most affect my daily shooting.

(Click Here) to download Chapter Two in Adobe pdf format.

Again, if you appreciate this document, drop me a comment, tell your friends, purchase your Amazon items by clicking through from this blog, etc. Any support is always appreciated.

Most importantly, if you see any mistakes, let me know!

My plan is to follow up these initial two chapters with some information about custom settings, and some real applications with the camera. Chapter Two is purely focused on menu settings, which I am glad to be through, to be honest.

I hope you find this useful. Let me know!

DMC-365.blogspot.com