Friday, May 2, 2014

Diane Varner's Daily Walks Blog

Soft Breeze, by Diane Varner
Image Source: http://dailywalks.com/dailywalks/2013/12/31/soft-breeze
 
Every once in a while, I find a simple image that just speaks to me. This one, from Art Photographer Diane Varner is one of them.
 
(Click Here) to go to Diane's blog.
 
To me, this image says "early spring." Not yet a sea of green, yet with nice color in the plants. Birds are out, doing there thing. I have no idea when this was taken, but that's my interpretation.
 
Sorry to be taking the easy way out, cross-posting some incredible work I've been finding in other blogs. But, I'm still recovering from jet lag and allergies, while doing my best to keep regular hours and make progress at work. Priorities, you know.
 
Hope you enjoy this image as much as I do. Back to more in-depth posts very soon.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment