Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Dark Side

Another shot from the French Quarter in New Orleans.
The Darkside, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
iso 320, f2.3, 1/125 sec.
Edited in Snapseed
 
This is an ornamental wrought iron work above a doorway in the French Quarter. It was creepy. I had to capture it.
 
The LX7 continues to amaze me, even though I've owned it for quite some time. The flexibility of the fast Leica zoom lens (f1.4 at 24mm equivalent, f1.9 at 50mm), multi-aspect ratio framing, zone focusing ability, and so many other features is tough to beat. This is the ultimate compact travel camera, in my opinion. Ready for fully automatic snapshots, or for manual control and interpretive image creation, the LX7 is one of the best cameras I own.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment