Thursday, May 15, 2014

This is One Creative Dad

Sure, I took my kid out to the beach in driving rain and made a few unique pictures with her.
 
Rainstorm at the Beach, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 (in waterproof bag)
iso 80, f2.8, 1/320 sec.
 
But, if you're a parent who likes kid pictures that break the normal cutesy rules, you've got to see what Japanese photographer Nagano Toyokazu has created with his four year old daughter, Kanna.
 
(Click Here) to see Nagano's images on Lost at E Minor.
 
Looking back on my own images of my daughter (now 13 years old), I see an awful lot of normal images. Of course, they're dear to me, because of the subject. But, I see now that I could have been more creative. Well, there's always tomorrow! Or today?
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment