Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ice Photography

I will start with a few of my own images of ice to get us going:
Geometric Ice Crystals Photograph Well
Geometric Ice
Lumix DMC-LX2, iso 100
f5.6, 1/100 sec


Frozen Forest Floor
Frozen Forest
Lumix DMC-LX2, iso 200
f5.6, 1/160 sec


Abstract on Ice
Lumix DMC-LX2, iso 100
f4, 1/125 sec

I was inspired to look these up after reading this nice article on Ephotozine:


Source:  http://www.ephotozine.com/article/ice-photography-advice-18149?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ephotozine+%28ePHOTOzine%29

Well, I don't know the weather where you are, but winter is threatening us here in Northern Virginia, and I won't let it stop me from going out.  Even when the trees are bare and the sky is gray, if you look hard enough, you can find something interesting to photograph.

DMC-365.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment