Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lumix DMC-G3 Visits Croatia!

 I love seeing how a new camera model, especially one that I'm using, travels around the world to places I will likely never see in person.  This post is from user Solamente on dpreview.com, and shows four stunning images from Croatia, taken with the DMC-G3 and Lumix 14-140mm zoom.
 
(Click here) to see the rest.
 
                             
Lumix DMC-G3 in Croatia
Image source:  
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=39882148&q=G3+Croatia&qf=m
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3, 14-140 (@25 mm), ISO 800, 1/60 sec, f5, -1 EV

This looks like a very special place.  Solamente indicates they used the clarity slider in Lightroom to reduce the effect of the fog.  I would love to see the originals.  I can almost feel the humid chill in the air.
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment