Friday, March 2, 2012

Missing Shooting Film

 
Pentax Film Shot of Duck by Reed A. George
Duck, by Reed A. George
Pentax Spotmatic, Takumar 200mm f4

I am taking this Lumix blog thing so seriously, I have shot only digital so far in 2012. I averaged nearly one roll of film per week in 2011 (total of 50 rolls). I must admit, I am missing it.

Not only that, I am neglecting my other great digital equipment.

I do enjoy focusing on one camera, but the opportunity cost seems high. Also, it will become more and more difficult to go back to film as time passes. Maybe next year will be my "Film365" year? Honestly, I don't know if I could pull that off.

I will just lighten up, and shoot some film as the mood strikes me.

DMC-365.blogspot.com

Please support my blog:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment