Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Panasonic DMC-GX1 in Milan, the Human Element

 
Milan Church by 13Promet on mu-43.com

Image Source: http://www.mu-43.com/f56/church-basilica-di-santambrogio-386-d-22735/#post217597
 
mu-43.com member 13Promet posted several images of the Basilico di Sant' Ambrogio, dated from 386AD.
 
(Click Here) to see the original post.
 
Of all the images posted, I appreciate the one above most. It was made with the GX1 and 14mm f2.5 Lumix lens. I find this lens very useful for interiors, just like shown here. The person in red, praying, significantly adds to the meaning of the picture for me.
 
The original post also includes some nice images made with an Olympus Pen FT 40mm F1.4 lens. I would like to try one of those some day.
 
Another "Lumix somewhere in the world I have not seen" post. It occurs to me just how many places I haven't been.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment