Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New York City - So Many Opportunities

 
Harlem Morning, by Reed A. George
Nikon D700, Nikkor 24-85mm f2.8-4 Lens at 26mm
iso 400, f8, 1/350 sec


Catch, Harlem, NYC, USA, by Reed A. George
Nikon D700, Nikkor 24-85mm f2.8-4 Lens at 24mm
iso 400, f8, 1/350 sec
 
My family and I went to New York City last weekend. I am in love with the place, photographically at least. Who wouldn't be? I find that I can go out any time of day or night and find interesting people and places to photograph. If you can't make a good photo in New York, it's probably you, not your surroundings.
with Digital Photo Academy.
 
The two shots above were taken almost a year ago, on a photo tour I took with Digital Photo Academy, led by Marla Mossman.
 
(Click Here) to check out DPA - they offer reasonably priced photo outings in many cities. I usually go on the "Composition in the Field" sessions.
 
Forum member "digitalandfilm" on mu-43.com posted a series of pictures
taken in Spanish Harlem, with an Olympus OM-D.
 
(Click Here) to read digitalandfilm's post on mu-43.com
 
On this trip, I met up with Marla again, and had another great outing. Here's a sample from that photo tour:
 
 
Outside the New York Public Library, by Reed A. George
Leica M9, 50mm Summicron f2
iso 400, f8, 1/125 sec
 
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment