Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Milestone for DMC-365

Foggy Morning, Reed A. George, DMC-365.blogspot.com
Foggy Morning, by Reed A. George

Well, I have now made it through my first full month as a blogger.  It's time to look up and take stock.  It has been an enjoyable experience so far, and I am pleased to see that I have regular, frequent readers.
 
As I have a real job, and one that takes concentration and time, I wasn't sure how this would work out.  I also have a practice of writing in a journal, which I have adhered to daily for 2 1/2 years.  I thought that may suffer from the added responsibility of writing a blog entry every day.
 
So far, so good.  I committed to at least five posts per week, and ended up writing well over fifty in the first month.  I haven't missed a day of journal writing.
 
I have recently added my blog to the Amazon affiliate program, to hopefully help pay for the coffee and cigarettes (just joking, I don't smoke, but I do drink a lot of coffee) that get me going on these early winter mornings.
 
So, I hope you are enjoying the blog.  I certainly am.  Drop me a line or comment if you get the chance.  
 
Reed
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

2 comments:

  1. I read this blog and enjoy doing it. It's a source of inspiration for my own casual photo endeavors. Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear! Thank you!

    Reed
    DMC-365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete