Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Aboud Dweck of Everything Photo Blog Adds Lumix to His Kit

 
Aboud Dweck of Everything Photo
Aboud Dweck of Everything Photo
Image Source: http://everything-foto.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-toy-panasonic-gh-2-chapter-1.html
 
My friend and fellow capital-area blogger, Aboud Dweck, has just added a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 to his camera bag. Aboud is a fine art photographer, and has no qualms carrying his Pentax 645D around to get those shots you can print at billboard size.
 
(Click Here) to go to Aboud's blog, Everything Photo.
 
Aboud is taking his new GH2 to New Orleans this weekend. I can't wait to see what he accomplishes with it!
 
I share Aboud's appreciation of simple cameras (and initial trepidation with all of the controls on the Lumix cameras). As with all things in life, I learn what I need, then slowly, very slowly, begin to learn the rest. For example, on my G3s, the lack of a sensor to let the camera know whether I am looking through the finder or using live view has never been a problem; I have yet to take a picture except using the finder. Of course, I am missing out on some nice features, but I will get to them.
 
Good luck in your trip, Aboud!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shootout. Now I have to get a photo of me trying to hide my face with the smaller GH2!

    I'll be posting the New Orleans shoot after the weekend.

    ReplyDelete