Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Report on Floyd Fest Featured on Cosmic Vibes Live Music Blog

 
 
 
The Crane and the Kids, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3, Lumx 12-35mm f2.8 at 12mm
iso 400, f5.6, 1/125 sec
 
I love music festivals. I recently attended Floyd Fest in Southern Virginia. I wrote up a report for the music blog Cosmic Vibes Live.
 
(Click Here) to see my report on Cosmic Vibes Live.
 
(Click Here) to see my picture gallery on Cosmic Vibes Live.
 
I really enjoy photographing and writing together. My music project has afforded the opportunity to work with the great guys at Cosmic Vibes Live. It's a no-stress affair, with both sides appreciating what the other brings. I look forward to doing more and better reports for them in the future.
 
This was my first (and last) outing with the Lumix 12-35mm f2.8. I think it did a nice job. I just prefer shooting with primes.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment