Sunday, August 5, 2012

"Twins" Wins! Adam Wins the Sony eReader!

 
The Twins, by Adam Bucci
Image Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/adambucci/7616904628
 
I didn't say this up front, but I want everyone to know who the judge was for the DMC-365 photo contest - it was my eleven year old daughter, Christine. She's a bit of a joker herself, and really loved this shot. When asked for why she selected it as the winner, she said:
 
 
"It's funny. The color is great. They really do look like exact twins. The clouds look nice, and you can tell it was taken in the wilderness."
 
So there you have it.
 
We had several great entries - thanks everyone for participating.
 
(Click Here) to see all the entries.
 
I'm already thinking of the next giveaway, and think I have something that may be a little more in demand.
 
Hope you all enjoyed the contest.
 
ADAM - Please send me your mailing address so that I can get your eReader on its way!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter's sense of humor makes it worthy of winning.

    ReplyDelete