Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Here - And I Think I Like It

 
Panasonic Lumix 12-35mm f2.8 Power OIS Zooom
Image Source: http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/H-HS12035
 
I received the lens right before leaving for the music festival I'm at now (Floyd Fest 11).
 
(Click Here) for Floyd Fest
 
I used it all day yesterday, but haven't uploaded images yet. I will have lots of samples for you after the festival ends on Sunday.
 
It was really nice to be able to minimize lens changes yesterday.
 
I am surprised that Panasonic beat Olympus in delivery (I'm still waiting on the Oly 75mm f1.8). These companies don't need to learn or compete with each other on delivery - they need to learn from a fast company. I understand - they have to announce products early for advertising purposes - but are we really happier as customers in the end, having to wait months after making that impulse purchase? I'm not.
 
Anyway - look for some samples coming up soon!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment