Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another Vicarious Travel Set - This Time, Bali, Indonesia, by choongmin63 on dpreview Forum

choongmin63's Picture from Bali
Bali, Indonesia, by choongmin63 on dpreview.com
Image Source: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=41873175
 
Member choongmin63 has posted a few excellent pictures from Bali, Indonesia on dpreview.com.
 
(Click Here) to see the post on dpreview.com.
 
I can't see any information on what lenses were used, but the title indicates the pics were taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3. Every time I see something like this, I remind myself that if I hold back on gear purchases, I can afford trips to amazing new places. I'd like to see Indonesia first-hand.
 
Thanks, choongmin63, for sharing your vision with us.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment