Thursday, January 17, 2013

Breathtaking Photos of Switzerland

 
 
As you know, I scour the internet daily for interesting things to report about the world of photography. I frequently post others' work from places I've never visited. Occasionally, rarely actually, I find an image that blows my mind. This one does.
 
sumi41 has posted this and one other image of their native Switzerland on mu-43.com.
 
(Click Here) to see the full post.
 
 
Being that it's posted on mu-43, I must conclude that this image was taken with a Micro 4/3 camera. No other details were provided.
 
I find this picture absolutely sublime. It's the orange sunlight on that top peak, contrasting with the blue cast everywhere else, that does it for me. sumi41 promises more images - I look forward to them.
 
That image needs to be printed and hung real big, somewhere.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment