Saturday, March 16, 2013

Documentation of an Artist's Day - Yoshirou Shinkawa, Hill of Carnation Blog

 
 
Yoshirou's blog, hillofcarnation.blogspot.com, is in Japanese language. Therefore, I can't tell you much about this entry. I can refer you to this post:
 
(Click Here) to experience a day in the life of an artist, presumably in Japan.
 
The picture above really catches my eye. It is beautifully done - the colors are understated and real. The focus is in exactly the right place, and the background blurred, so as not to draw too much attention, yet retaining enough detail to make it interesting. A great environmental portrait.
 
I love to photograph people who are into their art. Here's one such person, who I found painting at an outdoor music festival:
 
Artist, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3, Lumix 12-35 f2.8 Lens at 19mm
iso 400, f4, 1/500 sec
 
Artistic people are usually interesting.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment