Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another Long Day on Maui, Short Post

 
Sunrise at Iao Valley, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
 
I had a long day of photography today. The girls went off to shop and go to the Maui Aquarium. I hiked around the Iao Needle, then hung out in Wailuku and Paia Town.
 
While Hiking, I carried my Leica M9 (with WLL lens for August, the Summicron 35mm f2), SFTC camera (Agfa Record III), and the LX7. The LX7 was out and around my neck the whole time. I used the built-in HDR quite a bit. The LX7 is so versatile, I had to remind myself to bring out the other cameras. Each did well in its own way. I'm looking forward to seeing the Agfa Record pictures, but those will take a while to get developed.
 
Anyway, just wanted to make sure I get a post in before going to bed for the night. Maui is a blast!
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment