Sunday, September 22, 2013

Long Live Film(?)

This subject has been covered so many times. However, it seems timely to address it today for me, since I walked into one of the few remaining local processing stores (a Walgreens) yesterday, only to find that they'd removed their film processing equipment.
 
Don't get me wrong - I prefer the mail-in service of The Darkroom most of the time. But yesterday, I wanted to see some results from a new camera, same day. I was not happy to find that the machine was gone. I guess I can't expect to send most of my stuff to The Darkroom and maintain local processing. I made the right choice. So, long live The Darkroom!
 
(Click Here) to see the excellent services The Darkroom provides.
 
(Click Here) to see an interesting video trailer about an upcoming movie about film photography, featured on the blog THEME.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment