Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Technology is Truly Great - eBook Recommendations From DIY Photography Blog

A little late to the iPad / tablet PC game, in 2011 I did graduate to reading eBooks.  Good thing, since my only local bookstore (Borders) is now defunct and out of business.  Anyway, I am now fully in this century with a new iPad 2, which I must admit, I love.  Don't know how I lived without it.

I'm all fixed up with a great blogging app (Blogsy).  Now if I could only streamline the process of getting my own photos from the camera, through the PC, to the iPad, into my blogs.  I am using flickr as my image storage source for posting, but it's still a multi-step process.

Anyway, I know that Christmas is now over and all that, but this post over at the Do It Your Photography site was of interest to me, and I thought it may be for you as well.  Please note, I have not read any of these recommended books, but will certainly buy at least one or two of them.




(Click here) for six eBooks, recommended on diyphotography.net.

DMC-365.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment