Friday, April 6, 2012

Ohio Storm Clouds - Lumix 7-14mm At 7mm


http://admiringlight.com/blog/the-storm-cometh/
by Jordan Steele

Now here's a place I have been - Ohio. In fact, I was born there. Ohio can get some nasty storms. I remember when the town of Xenia was basically moved from the map by tornadoes when I was a kid. Just to demonstrate that my family ain't scared of no any storms, we moved to Oklahoma. Hello, fire, we're the frying pan family.

Anyway, I found this image on Jordan's blog very striking.

(Click Here) to go to the Admiring Light blog.

The distortion in this image adds to the immensity of the subject. The exposure is also very well done, with lots of depth and tonality. Thanks, Jordan!

DMC-365.blogspot.com

Buy your lens (or anything else!) here:


 

2 comments:

  1. You are right Reed. Great image and the distortion definitely adds. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete