myself, no one could deny the beautiful work and great photographic insights on Bill's site.
In one piece, Bill asks "Why Bother?" when there are so many unbelievably great photographers out there? I'm sure we've all felt it at some point. The feeling of being so inferior to some of the masters can really get you down.
(Click Here) to read Bill's thoughts on the subject.
Bill makes several good points:
- Enjoy the fact that there are so many great examples to learn from. Enjoy holding the camera as much as you enjoy your images.
- Celebrate when others succeed.
- Always photograph your passion. If you can find that, success will follow.
- Experiment. It has never been easier to experiment photographically.
- Have fun. After all, that's why it's your hobby.