Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Japanese Festival Pics

 
 
Festival in Tottori, Japan, by monchan o mu-43.com
Image Source: http://www.mu-43.com/f57/japanese-umbrella-festival-image-heavy-31814/
 
Member monchan on mu-43.com posted a series of images from an umbrella dance festival in his town of Tottori, Japan. monchan apologizes for the lack of clarity and color the images. I think this apology is unwarranted. If nothing else, monchan certainly has an eye for composition, as shown above. I love this image.
 
No information about equipment or exposure was shared, but I can only assume it's Micro 4/3 equipment, as it was posted in the Micro 4/3 forum.
 
(Click Here) to see the rest of monchan's pictures from the event.
 
I have visited Tottori, where my Japanese friend attended college. It's a beautiful place. Unfortunately, I didn't get to experience this particular festival. monchan helped me to experience it at a distance.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment