Friday, May 17, 2013

Panasonic Wins TIP Awards for DMC-GH3 and DMC-TS5 - Can't Wait to Test the TS5!

Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) Awards
Panasonic has won the TIPA awards 2013 in two classes. The GH3 has won best Compact System Camera (CSC) award. This is an accomplishment, especially given the strong competition that Olympus has provided in this category.
Panasonic's DMC-TS5 has also won the award, in the Rugged Camera category. As I've written, I was chosen to test the new TS5, and am watching the mailbox every day until it arrives. I've already downloaded the app to connect to the TS5 with my iPhone. I'm ready to go out and get that camera wet and dirty - which won't hurt it a bit!
In the meantime, I have been covering the wet stuff with my DMC-TS3, the younger older cousin of the TS5.
Fossil Hunting, by Reed A. George
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3
DMC-365.blogspot.com
Buy your own TS5 here, and help to support this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment