Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pinhole Only?

I was reading a post on the Analog Photography User Group (APUG) forum about pinhole cameras. The poster asked the queston "How often you shoot pinholes instead of lens cameras?"
 
Personally, I answered that I use my 4x5 pinhole camera about twice a month, but enjoy it immensely. I also mentioned that I had recently ordered a 6x17 pinhole, which I can't wait to receive. I wrote about that camera in my December 12 post.
 
(Click Here) to read the post on APUG.org.
 
I was interested to find that more than one person responded that they were tempted to switch to pinhole photography exclusively. That got me thinking. Uh, no. I don't think I could do that. At least not at this point.
 
That said, I do plan to continue my work with my 4x5 pinhole camera. And, I can't wait to see what those huge 6x17 pinhole panoramas will look like! My camera should arrive around Christmas time.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment