Thursday, December 4, 2014

Trip to NYC - Traveling "Camera Light"

My family and I are heading out to NYC for the Thanksgiving weekend. Our plan is to head up on Black Friday, return on Sunday (remember the delay in my posts, usually about a week).
My NYC Kit
 
I've got several cameras that I've acquired recently, which I have not fully explored. One is my Leica IIIG, which I've only used for a single test roll. It will be my main camera for this trip. I'll pair it up with my 50mm f2 Summicron collapsible lens. Since the IIIG has framelines for both 50 and 90mm, I'll also bring along my wartime 90mm f4 Elmar. I plan to shoot all black and white with the IIIG.
 
For color, and for family snapshots, I'm bringing along my Lumix DMC-LX7.
 
All of it fits in this tiny Lowepro bag. It is very light and will be easy to carry.
 
My Packed Camera Bag
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment