Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Serious Nikon Film SLR Resource

 
I've had the opportunity to purchase some lovely Nikon SLRs recently, and taken it. I finally pulled the trigger on a new Nikon Df digital SLR, but that's not what I'm talking about.
 
One of my friends recently sold me a pair of old Nikons: an original F Photomic, which is in about the best cosmetic condition I could ask for, and an F2SB. The F2SB is also in great condition, and fully functional, but not quite as pristine as the F.
 
Anyway, in looking for information on these cameras, I came across this incredible website by Richard de Stoutz. Richard shares images of his extensive, and I mean extensive, Nikon SLR collection.
 
(Click Here) to check out destoutz.com
 
I love seeing people who are as obsessed as I am (or more) with using these great old cameras.
 
DMC-365.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment